- Pound falls 0.75% after triple release from Bank of England
- Economists say rate hike this year looks unlikely now; only one MPC member backed a rate rise
- Super Thursday: the Bank of England’s triple data day explained
- Super Thursday: Bank of England transparency or information overload?
- Greek unemployment falls to 3-year low of 25%
- Athens stock market rises 3.65%, banking shares recover
Hope the closing figure in Athens isn’t ominous.
Speaking of Greece, the Athens stock market has ended the day 3.65% higher.
The beleaguered banking sector moved higher for the first time since the market reopened on Monday, with the banking index rising 17.8% after falling 63% in the previous three days.
Source: The Guardian Circular Economy RSS