- Chinese markets down 6% at opening
- Wild swings on Asian and Australian markets
- The Dow plunges 588 points in New York
- FTSE100 in London loses 4.5%
- Why China is affecting global markets
- Turmoil raises doubts about rate increase by US Federal Reserve
- Pictures: markets fall around the world
- Shares in meltdown after China’s Black Monday – as it happened
US futures are helping the market bounce back.
The US market is headed for a 2% rise at the opening on Tuesday which has breathed life back into Asia today.
Source: The Guardian Circular Economy RSS