On Saturday 21 March Dr Stephen Allen of Circular Ecology is giving a talk on the embodied carbon of building materials to the annual conference of the National Society of Master Thatchers.
Steve will give an overview of carbon footprinting and what it can be used for, and illustrate this through the results of an embodied carbon assessment of a novel eco-home design from Woodford Architecture and Interiors, which was very low carbon and included a thatched roof.
Our team at Woodford Architecture and Interiors have been developing a highly innovative architectural project with Steve and Craig of Circular Ecology; we have found their knowledge of carbon footprinting and positive approach to team working has assisted us immensely in producing an environmental design of the highest standards.
If you would like to be kept informed of Circular Ecology’s activities please sign up to our newsletter.
Sign up to Newsletter
- Blog: Kyoto Protocol – Climate change success or global warming failure?
- Blog: Sustainable Clothing Supply Chains
- Blog: IPCC – Energy demand in the building sector to double
- Blog: Recycling is Not the Benefit
- Sustainability and sustainable development
- Inspirational sustainability facts
- Video: What is 1 tonne CO2e?
Source: Circular Ecology News RSS